Pipeline Internal Corrosion Control & Monitoring
PIPELINE INTERNAL CORROSION CONTROL & MONITORING
This special practical approach course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of applied corrosion prevention, control and monitoring techniques for oil and gas surface facilities equipment and pipeline, combating internal corrosion damages using chemical inhibitor injection, and to improve personal skill and ability to control, monitor and evaluate the results of pigging operation and chemical injection with corrosion coupon, scale coupon, ER corrosion probes and LPR corrosion probes.
To help the participants to get comprehensive understanding about this program the course will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion. Course materials will be handed out as hard and soft copy.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Broaden or reshape their knowledge on the related subjects of his or her area of responsibility, learn more detail about internal corrosion control and monitoring, and understand how to select and use of corrosion inhibitors and chemicals.
- Understand what internal corrosion is, how to detect, predict and monitor their growth, and how to control these serious problems in the pipeline.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is for either corrosion engineers or non corrosion engineering personnel who involve in oil & gas operations and maintenance, pipeline and asset integrity management, pipeline inspection and pigging, material purchasing, chemical selection and injection, hazard and HSE management, and any corrosion related activity.
- Oil, condensate, gas, and water flowing in the pipeline
- Corrosion in water re-injection system and the injection line
- Corrosion in sea water injection system
- The role of H2S, CO2, and acidic impurities in the fluid
- Nature of H2S corrosion, pitting and stress corrosion cracking
- Nature of CO2 corrosion
- Sour corrosion and top of line corrosion problems
- Microbial induced corrosion mechanism and its related problems
- Corrosion caused by SRB and the pitting mechanism
- Corrosion caused by oxygen penetration
- Examples of corrosion damage and pipeline leakage
- Corrosion monitoring methods in oil & gas field
- Oil & gas filed corrosion prevention methods
- Corrosion control with inhibitors and the selection of suitable corrosion inhibiting chemicals
- Dosage and injection methods of corrosion inhibitors
- SRB control with biocides and the selection of suitable and low risk biocide formula
- Dosage and injection methods of biocides
- Oxygen control by de-aeration and chemical injection, and the selection of suitable oxygen scavenger
- Dosage and injection methods of oxygen scavenger
Ir. Y. Agus Jayatun, M.T& Team
TIME & VENUE
This course program will be taken for 3 days, Time and Venue was adjusted by the Company program.
The tuition for this program is IDR 35.000.000,- for 20 participants
- Venue adjusted by the company
- Not include 10% tax
Facilities from this program:
- Training Kit